About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tea Time

I love to drink a hot cup of chai or peppermint tea in the morning with my breakfast. I love it for an afternoon of relaxing and reading a book. And I love it to settle me at the end of a long day. 

Me & Tea

When my throat is dry and scratchy
And a cough drop will not do
I put on my kettle of water
And pick my favorite brew

As the water hits that boiling point
My Wicked cup is set
Its time I pour it all on You
I'm so happy that we've met

You're just the perfect size
The perfect taste too
I'm feeling better already
Tea I LOVE YOU

I've been sick this past week with a sore throat and Tea has been a constant companion. I need a refill. =) 

1 comment:

Ui said...

hahahahahaha....ana ur too funny. man...i miss me some chai. we don't sell it at kavaroots anymore. *sigh*. i gotta go buy my own now. lol