About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduation Season


So far I've attended a total of 3 graduations this year. 1 jr. high and 2 high school grads. I always find myself thinking about my own graduations and how long ago they were! It's a lot of fun being with family and cheering on your graduate, then afterwards ambushing the grad with leis. At the end of the year I should be in Hawaii for Miss Ui's grad, I'm excited for that! =) Yesterday I was at Shane's High school graduation in Oceanside. The graduation was held at the beach, which I thought was a beautiful backdrop. It was way crowded, but what grad isn't? Graduations make me want to go back to school...maybe I will! =)

No comments: