About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 New Year : New Goals


So I brought this New Year in like a kid. I ended up babysitting for a couple of my friends here on Catalina. It was a night filled with Disney movies, pizza, and chocolate pudding! Lots of fun =) I thought it was a great way to bring in the year with a paying gig. So no complaints from me. I found that I really enjoy kids and that I look forward to raising my own someday. Natural birth or adoption I really don't care as long as I can be a Mom one day. So I made sure to look over my 2009 Goals before I wrote out my 2010 Goals and I made sure that this year I was more detailed oriented with them. Last year had its ups and downs, but its behind me now. I'm focusing on my present and working towards a better future for myself. One of my favorite movies I discovered last year is "The Women". I enjoyed that it was an all woman cast and the message it conveyed to its viewers. I've watched it quite a few times and every time I do, I come away with a new lesson. Last night I was reminded to think about myself first. What about me? That was the question posed and I know its not selfish to ask this to myself anymore. A couple years ago I would of thought, wow thats a selfish question. But I finally understand that if I don't take care of myself, how can I ever really take care of anyone else? Also how can I empower others if I'm not empowered myself. So this year I plan to live the life I dream and be the person I want to be.

No comments: