About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

07-12-08

What I want
I cannot say
My beliefs
I hide away
Holding back
I scream inside
I open up
And out spill lies
To cover up
The mess I've made
Because what I want
I cannot say...



i wrote this after a conversation i had with my older brother martin.

2 comments:

Ui said...

ana!!!! you're a blogger!!!! i can't wait to read about all of your adventures. as for your poem...its beautiful. i'm so sorry sis. i probably sounded so insensitive yesterday...and i'm sorry. my mind was half in on our conversation and half in the blog world. i suck! but u know i still love you.

Greg Dowden said...

This is really good! You should turn it into a song!!!!! And make Vayden play it. LOL!