About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Cottage

So we moved from Irvine to Long Beach and I love it! Our new place is a house! So goodbye to apartment living! We can be as loud as we want, as late as we want! Woo Hoo!!! =D  I think of our new place as a quaint little cottage with that Snow White kind of touch =) The house was built in 1932, it's a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath with a kitchen, laundry room, attic, informal and formal dining room, and a living room with a fireplace. We definitely use the fireplace and I've honed in on my inner firestarter skills. Young womens camp does pay off!  I can't wait for visitors! I love doing the tour, as long as the rooms are somewhat clean...hehe...I love our location in Long Beach. It is a safe area and there's alot of cool shops and stops around our place.  I plan to put some pictures as soon as I buy a memory card for my new digital camera. =) Peace Out Homies!

1 comment:

Shaye said...

Jealous! I want us to rent a house. Maybe after our lease is up. Can't wait to come see the place! Post pics ASAP! :) Like the new stuff on the blog! Love you!