About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Master Cleanse

Today I've started the Master Cleanse Diet also known as the Lemonade Diet. I'm not doing this to lose weight. I've been a vegetarian for over a month now and I want to completely cleanse my system of all the waste and give my organs a nice jump start towards a better healthy life. I'll be doing this for the suggested 10 days and decided to document my progress, in case anyone wants to ever try. So tonight I drank an herbal tea called Smooth Move, in the morning I'll drink a saltwater flush and then for the day I'll drink the lemonade concoction. I've been doing some reading on the health benefits of cayenne pepper and it's known to help rejuvenate your body from the inside out. Well here I go! I'll keep ya'll posted =)

No comments: