About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Love to EAT...

Healthy = Skinny?

Listening to the audio book Skinny Bitch...mmm definitely a plot to convert to the vegan lifestyle. I enjoy learning more about how I can take better care of myself. I'm not disagreeing with what I'm listening too. I just know myself enough that yes I can eat more vegan, vegetarian, & pescatarian meals in my life...but I crave meats once in a while and I don't believe in denying my wants. I just try to eat smaller portions now :)

Healthy = Happy (that's what I believe and work towards)


- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

1 comment:

Kindly Kait said...

Woo Hoo!! So happy to read this! Let me know how the new "lifestyle" is treating you. It was the best lifestyle decision I have ever made... next to smoking pot. Haha. Lovelovelove you. xoxo