About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy

Finally moved out and in my new place. Life is no longer gray and daunting because I've had my Aha! moment and I know what I'm to do. My life is a retreat and so each day I live my retreat I'm blessed with a calmness to my spirit and a reassurance of what I'm doing is right for me.

Yesterday was a beautiful day I spent outside communing with Mother Nature. Went with my Moon sistas to coffee scrub at Lovers Cove. Always an invigorating experience!


Sunday I went kayaking with Jacque to Frog point. It was so much fun being on the water and talking about life. I picked up some rocks with plant fossil imprints which I brought home to put out as a decoration piece. Sea glass is so cool too, I've started to collect.

There's so much beauty on this island and that makes me so happy to be a part of it all. I'm glad I moved out of my old place. I'm feeling a lot lighter in my mood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

3 comments:

In The Doghouse said...

Cute girls... Where did you move to? I thought you loved your old place? I am glad you are happier in your new one though. What the heck is sea glass?

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

I moved in with Alberta. She has a 2 bedroo
1 bath Catalina cottage down here on the flats. It feels like a home. And though I did love my place on the hill it became too lonely of a place. Plus the no noise rule after 730 pm was finally taking it's toll on me as a YSA ya know? Sea glass is broken glass that the ocean waves have tossed and turned smoothing it's edges and when collected you can create a beautiful piece of art. I'll blog about it and the share some pics :) Love u Aunty!

In The Doghouse said...

I know you will have a great time living with Alberta! Yep, 7:30 is simply impossible! :) I can't wait for the post on sea glass... Tell my "words with friends" buddy "HI" for me.