About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bulletproof

I'm quietly waiting for my boat ride home to Catalina. This week has certainly been an education. Lots of love & tears I'm emotionally drained in need of rejuvenation and focus, which I know how exactly I will obtain this balance. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change a single thing that happened. It is through the events of this last week I return home a stronger womyn. I'm blessed to be surrounded with beautiful, talented, strong womyn both family and friends. My heart is all mine and I will hold and protect it more than ever. Those I share it with are my sisters, family, and close dear friends.











- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

No comments: