About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family starts with Love

These past couple months I've been blessed to focus working on my relationships within my own family. I have much love and admiration for all my siblings and their children. I've learned that life's many challenges, though overwhelming at moments, with time and love, relationships can be renewed and strengthened. I've attended anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, and most recently welcoming my 12th grandneice into the world. These events are priceless and I look forward to more.



Bunz & Elani


My Grands



5 of 10


Sibs



- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

No comments: