About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Buddahful Morning




Woke up early this morning feeling calm and well rested. The ocean is choppy today so the morning boats have been cancelled. Which means no tourists, so I'm thinking it's gonna be a chill work day for me. Today I can begin to make my house a home and just relax. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by natures beauty, so inspiring!


-Posted using the WAY COOL Blogpress App on my Kick Ass iPhone!!!

Location:My Living Room

1 comment:

saintlai said...

Hey Ana! I def felt more relaxed reading your latest entry. Ui also encouraged me to blog as well. Liking it so far. ttyl!