About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daily Incantation

Everyday I am learning
To be a better me
When I gaze at my reflection
I'm loving what I see
I see strength beauty and kindness
Passion grace and fun
I am everything I choose to be
I am my own " The One"

I wrote this a couple weeks ago and say this to myself everyday. It's been very helpful to get me through times of self doubt. Just wanted to share it and hope that it can lift your spirit too. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

Location:My Heart

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That's a really great daily affirmation of self! Very nice, honey!