About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Beyonce & Shakira

Ever since I watched the music video Beautiful Liar I've wanted my body to look like Beyonce's or Shakira's. I find them to be gorgeous women :)

This morning pandora played Beautiful Liar on my way to Exercise class and I was reminded of my goal. I feel like I sweated the most ever today because all I was focused on were my end results. I'm pumped and totally stoked to continue on my healthy journey. I want my body to be smokin hot, I'm talkin scandalous sexiness ;) I've got some serious working out and eating right to do.


- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

No comments: