About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

How to...

Wikihow has been my go to read when bored or pondering lifes many mysteries. It's a site that I could call my own personal bible besides google. As of lately I've been reading up on self beautification tips, self empowerment, pretty much anything that I think about I type in and see if there's some tips to be shared. I feel like i'm moving in the best direction for myself. It's not easy, but it's definitely worth it.







- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

Location:The Internet

No comments: