About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Dreams







I cannot sleep
I fear sweet dreams that await me.
Waking up to the nightmare
I know as reality.
A life without you.
A life without hope.

Let me fade into the light of the sun.
Drown in rains cold tears.
Lost in the mist of despair.
Suffucate me with love in the air.
Pierce my soul with the blue moonlight.
Stars shine down upon my brokenheart

I offer up my life with a wish
To silence all my pain & sadness
I've grown tired and can no longer move on.
Ive given my all and now i'm done.
I am void empty alone
In need of an eternal home
Not to be loved or judged
Just to be
Quiet still dark
Death please come quickly











- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

Location:My Bed

No comments: