About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Forgot

Some habits are hard to break! For example this morning an older gentleman stopped me as I was walking and asked if I was from Colorado. I told him no and that the Colorado sweater I was wearing was my girlfriends. He awkwardly replied oh and went about his way. Leaving me to remember "ex" girlfriend. Being single does have it's benefits, but sometimes and especially right now I miss having that special someone.







- Posted using BlogPress from my Kick ass iPhone!!!!

Location:Mean streets of Avalon

No comments: