About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Back Combing and Palm Rolling


Yesterday I had fun maintaining my Brother Hagoth's dreads. It can be a timely process but it's very cool for me to be a part of the journey he has embarked on with his lovely locks. I've been able to see them form from the beginning and I look forward to seeing their continuing growth. I'm not a hairdresser but thank goodness for youtube! That's how I learned how to maintain dreads. I've toyed with the idea of embracing dreads also. But I've come to the decision that I'm not ready for them yet. I'm gonna keep rockin my current do for now. The best part about doing his dreads is that we get to spend time together and good memories that will always be special to me =)

No comments: