About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Challenge of the Week

EXERCISE x 2

I've decided that every week I'm going to set a new challenge for myself to keep me busy and active. And after I complete the week, I will continue on with whatever it is that I choose. Last week's challenge was to write a blog everyday. I will continue to do that for the rest of the year. This week's challenge is to attend exercise classes twice a day (Monday-Friday). I have it all planned out and can already check off Monday. So here's my plan for the week:

Monday
830 am to 930 am Cardio/Weights/Step Class aka Karla's Class (Intense!!!)
6 pm to 7 pm Yoga w/Angelah (Love IT!!! Namaste!!!)

Tuesday
830 am to 930 am Spin (I tried this for the first time last week, all I can say is OMG!!!!)
6 pm to 7 pm Zumba (I Love to DANCE!!!)

Wednesday
830 am to 930 am Karla's Class
6 pm to 7 pm Yoga w/Angelah

Thursday
830 am to 930 am Spin
6 pm to 7 pm Yoga W/Jen

Friday
6 am to 7 am Spin (Crazy Early!!! But there's no PM classes on Friday!)
830 am to 930 am Karla's Class

I chose to increase my exercise classes so I can start my day off right and finish it off well. I plan to be busy and tired!!! Just what I need! I'm so stoked to accomplishing this task. I totally know I can do it and it's so worth the money. Getting and staying healthy is very important to me. I'm not getting any younger and it's about time I started to really take care of myself. Well I better get to sleep! Early to bed, early to rise, will help me become HEALTHY WEALTHY & WISE!!!


No comments: