About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ladies Night


Patron, Zucchini Fries, Arugula Salad, an Ahi Burger w/fries and an Expresso Mousse was what I ate tonight and I enjoyed all of it! Going out with the girls for drinks, dinner and great conversation was a nice treat to end such a full day of work. I'm really beginning to love where I live. Especially since I'll be moving into my new apartment in March! A topic that stood out in my mind tonight was Pursuing ones Passion. I have alot of interests and I know bodywork is a passion of mine. But I feel like there's something more out there that I should be pursuing also. So I've decided to keep my mind open to everything and anything going on in life and then seeing if I can put together a passion to pursue.

No comments: