About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Online Tutorials

I can't help but watch how to make different eye make up effects! It's so beautiful! I just bought a 120 palette of eye shadows and am happily awaiting their delivery. I spent a total of about $18 on Ebay and this includes the shipping and handling. I already know I'll love the product because my sister Karess already has one and I love hers! It's said that

"The Eyes are the Mirror of the Soul"

, so I'm going to make sure my eyes are as beautiful as my soul. Cause I just know my soul is
GORGEOUS!!!

No comments: