About Me

My photo
I'm a happy go lucky free spirited hopeless romantic! Far from being perfect but I love to be in love and love to be loved! I try to do right by others and myself. I just want to live a Happy life full of Love and create wonderful memories =)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The New Girl in Town


Isn't she beautiful? I love my new phone! I went from a dinosaur flip phone to a sexy sleek iphone and I'm never going back! I'm enjoying downloading all sorts of apps! My new trusty companion that won't let me down. If I'm bored I can play games, surf the internet, catch up with friends via text or call...so many possibilities! My investment into my phone aka "New Girlfriend" has already been reciprocated and will continue to brighten up my days. Funny, but so true! And if any harm should fall upon my girl, thank goodness for insurance!!! I'm covered for all damages except Lost or Stolen...but I don't worry about that! My girl will always be by my side and I'll never let her out of my sight! =) If you don't have an I phone go get one! You will not be dissatisfied!


4 comments:

MoMo said...

she's hot!!! woot woot!! congrats sis!!

Gairyn Anderson said...

HI BUNZY!!

I am now OFFICIALLY FOLLOWING your BLOG!! YAY!!

Gairyn Anderson said...

HI BUNZY!!

I am now OFFICIALLY FOLLOWING your BLOG!! YAY!!

Eileen said...

I'm glad that you've finally found something that gives you as much enjoyment as you put in, if not more! :) And she's pretty, to boot! :)